Publish your internship offers
At MyIntership we create a link between international students looking for an internship in Mexico and the Mexican companies. We support you during the entire recruitment process, from the start of the intern search until the end of the internship. We offer your company the possibility to work with international talents from the best European universities.
Finally, since 2008, we have been working with international students, offering them the best possible experience in Mexico through our accommodation service and supporting them in their search for an internship.
We are looking for paid and unpaid internships from 1 to 6 months depending on the needs of your business. We collaborate with companies from different sectors and activities.
- Receipt of the job description and its characteristics.
- Publication of the internship on our platforms and social networks.
- Selection of the best students according to their academic background and their profiles
- Interview of candidates with the MyInternship team.
- Presentation of the selected candidates to the company.
- Interview between the company and the candidates.
- Hiring of the intern and signing of the internship agreement.
- Integration of the trainee into his team.
Why hire an international intern?
Having an international student on your team will allow you to bring new ideas and techniques into the business.
In addition, a positive experience during an internship will not only improve your external image as well as bring dynamism and innovation to the work team.
Why collaborate with MyInternship?
We take care of the recruitment process and administrative management free of charge.
All you have to do is share your internship offer with us and our team will design and share it on our platforms as well as recruit candidates with the right profiles for your research.
How to offer an internship on MyInternship?
It’s very easy, you just have to send us your internship offer by email to [email protected] along with the following data:
- Company Name.
- Job title.
- City where the internship will take place in Mexico.
- Approximate start date.
- Duration (from 1 to 6 months).
- Job characteristics (missions and objectives of the job).
- Aptitudes and prerequisites (profile and experience sought)
- Remuneration or benefits for the intern.
You can also download our pre-filled format or fill out our form:Download Complete the Form